October 20, 2018

Tulsa Trader Joe's

We finally made the 25 minute drive to 'our' Trader Joe's!  I don't know what took me so long, I guess I'm just a homebody. haha.  Owen was all in immediately!  He found a tiny cart and you can tell by his smile, he was thrilled!

It was pretty much all a blur after that while he flew around the store!

He hung close enough to let me put items in his cart, only tipping it over once. :)  He's not a very good influence on impulse buying as he could be heard saying, "These are fun to buy!".  haha.

He did push the goods out to the car.


And pose for a photo.  It's second nature by now. :)

And gave me another big grin when I let him dig into the (impulsively purchased) cookies in the car.

I don't plan to go all that often, because Aldi is really just as good anymore, but there are few things that are better quality AND better price at TJ's.  Insert coffee.  And coconut oil.   Maybe I'm going back soon. Very soon.  haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment