July 13, 2018

Hotel Life: Day 14

We made a trip over to G'ma Pam's house to see her before we moved away.

The boys also played in her fish pond, sadly, all the fish died over the winter. 

They also said farewell to Ellie, the dog.  She's always really liked Cooper.

Next stop was the dentist.  We had this appointment scheduled before we knew we were moving, and the timing was great to squeeze it in.  And have a while before we have to find an Oklahoman Dentist. ha.    Miles had only been in the building about 4.3 seconds when he spotted a bug and exterminated it for them. 

Owen spotted the toy area and played while we waited.

Then it was teeth cleaning time. 

Which earned everyone sunglasses.  And new toothbrushes.

Next, I dropped the big boys off to play at friend's house.  I did a few haircuts while I was there, then we took a photo...

And Owen said some goodbyes.   oh.my.heart.  Goodbyes are hard.

I took Owen back to the hotel for a nap, then the big boys were returned to us in time for Daddy to take them fishing again!

Miles got one!

Schmied Lake is usually good for quite a few good catches!

They all got several.

Meanwhile, I was out to dinner with friends.  These are some of the ladies (the ones that could make it) from our Life Group.  We laughed, cried and chatted for a couple hours.  oh.my.heart.   Goodbyes are hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment