May 11, 2017

Last "Date Night'

After our lunch date, we set off in different directions.  Derek went back to NAB and I decided to back to the mall.   Which was a short walk, by Vegas Strip standards.

The weather was beautiful while we were there and this day was sunny, like the rest.

Not a bad day for a walk at all.

I went back to the mall a second time to browse the clearance section of the "Worlds Largest Forever XXI" store.  Nearly half of the second floor was clearance.  I may or may not have gotten lost in the store, everything looks the same after a while. :)  But I did find the fitting room, and because I could, without three boys in tow...   I tried on a few things! 

Then I headed back to the hotel for a little more lounging by the pool on my last afternoon.

Derek got back and we went to dinner...  
if you haven't guess by now, we didn't stick to our usual carb conscious THM lifestyle in Vegas.   

We only had one other thing we'd been trying to see that evening.  The waterfall in front of our hotel turns into a volcano twice a night.

We heard it was impressive, so we lined up with the crowds waiting to see it.

It was fun!  And you could feel the heat from pretty far back!

Derek took video of part of it, mostly for our boys, so now you can see it too. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment