December 19, 2012

More Gifts

After our brief intermission we had a couple more gifts for the boys.

And we didn't waste anytime putting them to use.

And the boys wanted to set up their tent immediately.

Derek ordered this on cyber Monday and I'm thrilled.  It was a good deal and set up quickly and easily. And when you take it down it rolls up into a tiny little bag.  It's now up in their closet waiting for it's next play time.

Then Cooper lit the candles on our "Jesus Birthday Cake".

We sang Happy Birthday to Jesus.
(You know my boys know that song!)

And the boys blew out the candles.

Then they ate cake while sitting in their tent watching "The Lorax".
(Maybe it was an intense part? Their faces crack me up.)

We had a great night celebrating Christ's birth and spending time together.

Then the boys put on their new Christmas Jammies and went to bed.
 I bought these on clearance last year and stuck them in with my Christmas decor.  Another reason I'm glad "faux" G'ma Jill was willing to haul our decor to us!  These wouldn't have fit next year...even though they're size 3 and 6.  Slow it down boys.


By the time the boys actually fell asleep, Derek did too.
..so I filled the boys stockings and headed to bed.

Morning surprises...coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment