December 18, 2012

Gifts

Onto the gifts!  First Cooper gave one to Miles.

He liked it.

And handed out a "thank you" hug.

And then gave a gift to Cooper.

Cooper was excited about this one...he'd been eyeing it at Dollar Tree.

 So another hug was in order.

And then they took a minute to try out the new disk shooter.

The boys had a gift for me.

I loved the scarf... I'd been eyeing at Gordman's.  :)
 Quick Side Story:  I told Cooper I would show him a few things at Gordman's that I would like for Christmas and Daddy (who stresses a bit about buying gifts) would bring them back to get me a gift.  To which Cooper exclaimed loudly, "But then you'll know!".  Ha.  In the end it worked out perfectly.  Cooper even remembered what part of the store the items I showed him were in.

Cooper had another gift from Miles.  He liked this one too, a toy pistol with a scope. (Like G'pa Dales!)   Upon opening it he asked, "Is this a toy gun or real?"!  Toy, Cooper, it's just a toy.

Daddy had a little help opening his gift. (A watch)

And then we moved right along...  Lego set.


And the "Here open these at the same time" gift - Nerf blow guns.

Daddy had another gift.  A hat and gloves that we wrapped in Cooper's walkie talkie box.
Cooper found this so humorous.

And then we took a break for dessert...


And took a little time to try out new toys.



1 comment:

  1. Fun time with family! Thanks to the new lap top, I can comment again! Yay!

    ReplyDelete