June 6, 2012

Table Transition

While in transition... I mostly used my phone to take pictures. Like this one of Miles and his makeshift table. We didn't have a table yet so he came up with this little arrangement all on his own.

So I decided to take them and find a park for a picnic lunch one day.

We sat at a table to eat... 

And then got to play for a while... bonus!

This worked for the next few meals too.

And then we found a real table on clearance at the Furniture Row a half mile down the road. I'm very happy with our purchase!  And the boys are enjoying eating at a table again.

It's really my own fault we went without a table at all.  I got rid of ours before we moved and ordered a new one to be delivered to Peoria via Wal-Mart site to store.  When it arrived Derek decided it was way to small, so we returned it and decided to look for a better one.  This is the first table we've purchased in our (almost ten years of) marriage.  And I love it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment