February 22, 2009

Me and You and My Dog Blue


Cooper loves to watch "Blue's Clues"! About a week ago, he was watching it and I heard him say what sounded like "Blues Clues". I turned around and he was putting his hands up by his head too. If you haven't seen the show, Steve (Cooper doesn't pay as much attention to the ones with Joe) puts his hands up by his face and open and shuts his hands when he says, "Blue's Clues". Cooper is a pro at it now! He also puts his hands on his face when Steve leans on his hands to think in his thinking chair!
Cooper asks to watch Blue's Clues anytime he walks into the room with the TV. And the other day Derek was watching a movie. As soon as it ended and Cooper saw the credits rolling, he stood up from his toys and said, "Blue's Clues"! I guess he knows what the credits mean! I have been trying so hard to get it on video and finally did. Although I didn't get him doing all the actions. Oh well.





He wants to watch Blue's Clues:


Singing the theme song:


6 comments:

  1. He is smart! And very verbal. I agree, Steve is the bomb. Joe just doesn't cut it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cooper - We got a good laugh at your video. Too cute singing the Blues Clues song! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your very cute cooper. Although Derek doesn't look to thrilled to be watching Blues clues. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is so sweet. Blue's Clues was Kaulins favorite 11 years ago! I still have about 8 of them on VHS if you ever want to borrow them...Steve, NOT Joe!!

    (Kaulin used to act the whole song out too...you brought back some fun memories)

    ReplyDelete