February 23, 2009

Hair Clippings, Mustache & Bangs

Our house probably has the most hair clippings on the floors than any other.... ugh.
I gave the boys haircuts this weekend. After I finished Derek showed Cooper some other uses for my tools.


Maybe I should have cut his bangs shorter? :)



Or trimmed his mustache:


Derek brushed the hair off Cooper after he walked around in it during Derek's trim.


Cooper helped clean up... the broom is one of his favorite things!



Cooper's New Words:
Up - He uses this one when I'm working in the kitchen and he's got a hold of my leg.
Baaaa - Like a sheep, thanks to the fridge farm from Aunt Anna!
Think - Yes, like thinking chair from Blue's Clues.
Move It, Move It - From Madagascar, he has a toy monkey that says it.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures, and the move it, move it part made me laugh! Collin does a dance while that is going and sings the move it, move it too. :)

    ReplyDelete