December 5, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like....


CHRISTMAS!

We've been decorating!! Cooper loves to help!



I saw him playing with this snowman. (It sings and dances)


And then I saw this!!

I'm not sure what happened!! He's scared of it, I guess!

My decor is pretty much the same as last year... but
I got this 'bucket' of ornaments on clearance after Christmas last year.


It worked great added to the red and silver ornaments I already had.


The tree has more red on it this year and I love it! (and I also love a bargain!)


The red snowflakes are covered in glitter...and Cooper got a hold of one!



When Derek got home Cooper helped him put the star on top!



He thinks the tree is pretty!



I have to watch the cat more than Cooper... so far she's done more damage than him.
But stay tuned to see if that changes! :)


Also, Happy 6th Birthday to my nephew Drake today!!

6 comments:

  1. Haha-I love the pictures of Cooper scared of the dancing snowman & the picture of him with glitter on his face. He's such a cutie.
    The ornaments are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, is glitter easier to get off than Vaseline? Never thought you would be an expert in such important issues, huh?

    Those pictures of him crying are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute - he really loves that window huh?

    Also, he is looking so different these days - cute as always, but different. Maybe it's the haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! That looks like the same bucket of ornaments I got after Christmas last year - only mine are just silver.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the onesies. Especially the white one. He is even cute when he cries. How is that possible? Also, love the first picture of Drake - is that Jake I see in the background just standing and staring? Hilare!!!

    ReplyDelete