December 4, 2008

Scrooge in Training


We went to get our Christmas Tree last night! Derek won another "Count on More" award at work and the prize was a Lowes Gift card. So we used that to get our tree.

We bundled Cooper up and put him in the car...
when we got to Lowes (just around the corner!) he was sound asleep!!


I thought he'd wake up and join the fun when we got him out of the car... NOPE!


He slept right through the whole thing!


I think Derek would sleep right through too if he could! :)

"It's just such a mess" - Derek


But he's good sport about it! He helped get it set up and in water.


Yay! Now to decorate it!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I just cruised through your entire blog! I haven't taken much time to just read and look. Thank you for the offer to snuggle Cooper - we had family stuff too and didn't get to take you up on that! I am in love with you, Cooper - will you marry me? Oh! Wait . . . I'm already taken!

    Is your tree just frosty from the cold or does it come like that? Can't wait to see your Christmas wonderland when you are done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love the snow suit baby? They are kind of stiff in those things, huh?

    Uncle Mark agrees with Derek on the tree thing. Messy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas tree looks great, I love real ones!!! I can't wait to get ours this weekend. All we have up right now are paper snowflakes and a paper tree for an advent calendar on our bulletin board! You guys look like your havin' fun! Merry Christmas, Kim

    ReplyDelete