August 26, 2019

Cow Appreciation Day 2019

Hey!  I unintentionally took a whole week off from posting.  It's been a busy week with school starting and hosting friends for the weekend, but I'll be sure to catch you up.  Though, I knew this day would come, I just didn't know when...  that I might not try as hard to post daily.  I'm working really hard on a side hustle with my "outfit of the day" instagram and facebook account, in hopes that it becomes my part time job, now that the boys are all in school.  So follow me and support me there, please and THANK YOU! :) 

Work in progress: www.allaccordingtoamy.com 
I'm also still a stylist for AsherKate if you want to do some fall shopping.

Now, on to the events of our lives.  You know I love Cow Appreciation Day! :)  I pulled out the shirts for this year and realized next year it's going to be time to make bigger ones!  As long as I can convince all my boys that their participation is worth the free food.  So far, they're still very much on board.

Owen tried to add to his attire before we left the house.
He still LOVES this Santa Suit!

Ready to go!

I'll wear a cow costume for free food!

We tried to go early, before the lunch rush, and we made it.

It was busy, but not a mad house yet.  And we got a photo with the cow!

Two chicken sandwiches, an order of nuggets, and a grilled sandwich/no bun for me.
ALL.FOR.FREE.
Yay!
🖤🐮🖤

No comments:

Post a Comment