June 27, 2017

The Binky Pouch

You may already know... that Owen loves his binkies.  😊

And he loves to have lots of binkies. 

When he was still in his crib, I'd had him in the habit of leaving all the binkies in bed when he got up.  I made a little pouch for them to stay in.   But when he switched to a toddler bed, it got a little tricky with all access to 'the pouch'. ha.

I haven't made a big deal about it, he gets them out if he wants them.  So I'm not sure why I keep finding him with his hand in the pouch holding onto them!

Even at bedtime, he will sometimes hold a hand in there instead of taking a binky out.

And randomly throughout the day, I find him like this:

He's getting pretty acrobatic about it, actually. 

His bed/binkies are his happy place.

One day I heard him yelling, "I stuck! I stuck!" and realized he'd gone on a rescue mission under the bed for a dropped binky and couldn't get out. 

He may be two now, but I'm not in a hurry to rid our lives of binkies.  They make life so much easier. Owen loves nap time... he gets his binkies, gets into bed, gives a giggle and closes his eyes!  These photos were taken 1.2 seconds apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment