April 18, 2017

Birthday!

I had a birthday last week.   So all my boys took me out for dinner, my choice. 

I chose Cyd's Cafe, a yummy local place near our house.

I chose it completely and totally for the sweet potato fries!
They're seriously the best anywhere.

Owen was thrilled when his quesadilla came with a side of Goldfish crackers.
He completely and totally ate mostly Goldfish for dinner.

It was a great dinner with these guys.

They do their best to spoil me. 

They had a couple gifts for me back at home.
A coffee maker with a timer!  Something we haven't had for a couple years.
My coffee is ready when I wake up in the morning again!

And a pair of shoes that I may have hinted about...  😊

We bought a salted caramel brownie from Cyd's to eat at home.  So the boys put a candle in it and sang to me.

Then we all shared a huge, delicious brownie to end a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment