March 24, 2017

Going Out for Ice

I think I mentioned that we got another "one last snow".  I didn't wish for it this time, but I did enjoy it a little.  Snow is just so pretty and peaceful.

Owen wanted his slippers and backpack on and was pretty determined to go out in it.

Thankfully, he's easily distracted by his blanky and binkies.

Maybe distracted isn't the word.  Perhaps, obsessed!
I'm pretty sure he slid his binky pouch to the edge of his crib before he got up for easier access later.

He also found a stash of old binkies in his closet and thought he hit the jackpot!

When he found his gloves and hat, in slipper and backpack again...
He wanted to go out.

I stalled him with some Uno Moo while we finished up school.

Then we went out to enjoy the weather that wasn't quite as frigid.

The snow was almost gone.

I heard Owen say, "Ice" and turned about to see him eating some old snow!!

Then he gave me his version of a 'thumbs up'!
He has yet to figure out how to get his thumb to do this right.

Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment