March 27, 2017

Coming Down the Track

I referred to one more thing we needed to do on St Patrick's Day... 
We drove to Galesburg to pick up my nephew Ethan who was arriving on the train!

And Alexa!

Oh, and my sister, Mandy.  :)

Mom came along too!  It was Ethan's spring break and he'd wanted to take a train trip for a long time.  He's also on a quest to visit all 50 states.  So it was the perfect opportunity to come visit! 😊

The train photos are were all sent to me while they were traveling.  I took the photo of their train at the station I posted in the previous post, then I absolutely took no more photos.  I know, I know, I failed. Ha.  Their train was three hours late, so it didn't get into Galesburg until 3:30pm. There were no parking spots available when we got to the train station so we just met them out front.  Excuses, excuses, but it didn't lend well to photo ops.  And since we were hosting Life Group that night, we rushed back home and finalized the meal and got ready.  It was fun to have my family and Life Group worlds collide.  My sister took this photo of Lexa with twin friends, Lyla and Jolie.

And the first photo I even took...  
waking up the next morning. ha. 

I did some hair that day so Mandy got some more photos of the action.
Lexa and Coop.

Lounging around.

Games.

Lunch!

And watching the big boys on the trampoline.

Owen might have been concerned about Lexa playing with his toys.  I don't realize how seldom he has someone mess with his things.  He's more particular than my other boys ever were (are?!) and likes his toys in certain spots, baskets etc.  Lexa caught onto this quickly and might have moved a few things to tease him! 😂

The first full day found us settling in to have lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment