December 13, 2016

AWANA Carnival

Back in November, we went to the annual AWANA Carnival. 
It's always a good time of games and prizes, a favorite game always being "Chuck the Charmin".

Owen loves rubber ducks right now, so naturally, the "pick a duck" game was his favorite.

I did drag him away a few times to take pictures of games the big boys were playing.

But anytime he broke free he was right back at the ducks!


Derek was at work, so I was single handedly dragging Owen away from ducks to make sure I knew where the other boys were from time to time.

This was a fun new game this year!

Put your hand in the hold and guess what's inside! 😂
Both my boys did well at it!

Cooper managed to drop a coin in the cup through the water.

And Miles has a knack for tossing ping pong balls into cups.  He killed it at this game!

There was a new PLINKO board this year.

And Miles gave the ducks a try too.
(With Owen right behind him!)

I actually convinced Owen to play another game, he pulled a tooth.  Ha.

Then he threw fish into baskets.

He may have cheated a little.

With all the chasing Owen, I'm glad my big boys tracked me to once in a while to show me their prizes.

Then we distracted Owen from the ducks with a snack.

It's always a good, chaotic time!

No comments:

Post a Comment