September 1, 2016

Play Day

All of the sudden it was time to cram everything in that we planned to do before summer is over.  What?!  Public schools start so early! Ha.  Most of our friends went back to school the second week of August!  We were still trying to enjoy summer for a couple more weeks. We invited some friends over that go to a Christian school and didn't start until later.  Ethan and Malachi came for the entire 'work' day so the fun started early...on the trampoline.

And the swing set. 

And the sandbox.

All while poor Owen watched from the back door.
(I did take him out some, really.)

The big boys played in the house too.  They started a Minecraft tournament between the four of them.

And used Miles' Ironman cutout for Nerf target practice.

Malachi came to check on my and my housework every little bit.  And showed me what he was playing with. 

He also helped me make cookies.

I fed them (junk food) lunch...   :)

Then they all tried out the cookies.

Owen though having Kai's carseat in the living room was fun. 

In, out, up and down...  they had a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment