December 17, 2015

More at Grandma's House

When at Papa's house, there is sure to be some monkeying around.
...even if its just snack time. :)

And more cousin time.  Alexa likes to kiss Owen. 

Until he got ahold of her hair, that is! 

Then she might have tired to avoid further affection. 

One evening during our stay, we had a "pink or blue" party.

My brother's wife, Candice, is pregnant and they found out the gender...
then came over to make the big reveal!

They had their girlie, Kyndall, pull a clue out of the bag.

Bows!!  Another girl!  Kendall is going to have a little sister!
They're sure to be best buds (eventually) since they'll only be 15 months apart.

Speaking of nieces...  I'm expecting another one any day.
My sister, Anna, is due tomorrow.
(And will probably not appreciate this photo going live on my blog, but she's way too private and I've kept my readers in the dark about another niece for way too long. hahahaha. Besides, isn't she so cute?)

No comments:

Post a Comment