April 28, 2015

My Birthday

On my birthday, the boys came to my room early bearing gifts.

After it was open, and Derek had left for work, the boys and I ran to Chick-fil-A for free chicken biscuits.  Our local Chick-fil-A has had a free breakfast item every day in April!!  We gone over there to take advantage a few times.

A while later, the boys had their teeth cleaned.
(What teeth Coop has left anyway!)

 Then I went home and made a cake... my favorite, German Chocolate!

We hosted Life Group (our church small group) that evening, so I finished the day cleaning up the house,  making a meal then enjoying a house full of friends all evening. I also received some adorable cards made with love and some very special little gifts!

Another friend brought brownies to serve in addition to my cake, so there was leftover cake that I dug into again the next day! :)  ...after the boy's soccer games and I took a nap.

Then for dinner my boys took me to One World Cafe for a birthday dinner.


It's a great local restaurant with good food, including yummy hummus.

It was a nice dinner.


Then I went across the street and redeemed my FREE Starbucks drink.

That I enjoyed sipping on while I watched the boys do some target practice.  Derek needed to sight in his bow in preparation for turkey season so we stopped at his office parking lot for a while.

That's where the boys found their first roly poly of the season.

A day of successful fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment