December 2, 2014

Thanksmas in Iowa

We made our annual trek to Iowa to celebrate "Thanksmas" with the extended Mleyneks.
We passed a usual landmark and I snapped a blurry picture as we went by.

We also saw a couple deer when we were almost to our condo.
Excitement for my little wanna-be-hunters! (And my actual hunter too.)

Derek's parents rented a condo for all of us to stay in this time.
Shortly after we got there, Mikiah pulled out something she made for Derek.

It's a quilt made out of a bunch of his old shirts he didn't wear but didn't want to get rid of.  She did a great job, Derek really likes it.


Then there was just hanging out and playing around.
I think, I found this photo on my phone later.

There's sure to be fun and games with all these Mleynek Men around...

We enjoyed our first evening of "Thanksmas" with Derek's family.

Oh, and the condo had a jacuzzi tub.
My boys thought it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment