December 1, 2014

AWANA Carnival

So, I got myself a part time job. (If you've wondered where I've been!) It's all online so I can work from home.  I'm working for a company that sells personalized gifts online, it's mostly data entry and uploading items to the website. But even though I've spent more time on my computer, it hasn't been spent blogging.  As I become more familiar with my tasks and projects of a job while learning to balance all my previous tasks and projects as Mom, teacher and homemaker, I'll try to work in blogging more often. 

We also went out of town for a week for Thanksgiving,
...but before that we went to the AWANA carnival.

There were lots of games, some rather easy, like pick a duck.

Or spin for a prize.

Then picking the prize.

Plinko doesn't take much skill, but it fun.

But sitting still while getting your face painted is no easy task at all!


 Tic-tac-toe took a little more skill than some games.

And "Chuck the Charmin" was tricky.  Toilet paper bounces!

Miles did pretty well at tossing bean bags.

And the cake walk was, well, a piece of cake! Ha.  Sorry.

Cooper actually won cupcakes.


Then we wrapped up the evening sticking balloons on heads with static electricity. 

The next morning, Cooper asked if he could have one of his cupcakes for breakfast.  I told him that wasn't breakfast food to which he replied, "Then why are donuts breakfast food sometimes?".  It's a good question... and I don't know.  But he didn't get either for breakfast! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment