September 19, 2014

Tanganyika

Our Saturday spent in Wichita, the boys woke up and played with Bella.  

Then I headed over to my parents to get everyone's hair looking good.
Meanwhile.... the Mleynek's took the boys to Tanganyika Wildlife Park 

Since I wasn't there, Cooper and Miles are helping me with this post.

Miles: A giraffe!  We fed it.

Cooper: That's it's Mom behind him.
Miles: See the carrot sticking out of it's mouth?


Cooper: That's when we fed lemurs.

Miles: One crawled on me.

Miles: I wasn't scared.

Cooper: That's funny how he was sitting.  Like a human sits. 

Cooper: That's me feeding it a cranberry. 

Miles: Uncle Drew ripped his cranberry up and fed more.  (resourceful!) 

Cooper: That's me petting a snake.
Miles: I pet it too.  But she said "don't pet it anywhere near the head.".

Cooper: That's the white alligator.  Or crocodile, I don't know what it is.
Miles: It's an alligator... it looked like.  Or a crocodile. 

Cooper: That's us not petting a penguin. 

Cooper: You can't pet them, see that sign?  They might bite.
Miles: That guy was putting his beak through the fence.

Cooper: I'm petting a boy kangaroo.
Miles: I'm petting a girl.
Cooper: The girls aren't really that tough.

Miles: The girls have a patch.
Cooper: He means a pouch.

Cooper: That's one drinking milk.
Miles: I was trying to pet a baby. It hopped away.

Cooper: That's a giant turtle.

Miles: We got to feed them giant pieces of lettuce.

Miles: I rode on the back so when it sneezes hard, I wouldn't fall off.

Cooper: See, it's a camel!

Cooper: I'm tough enough I could catch myself with my feet if I fall off.
Miles: I was petting it on it's back.  Grandma Debbie took this picture.

Miles: It's the red bird!  I pet one on the tail feathers and it turned around.

Cooper: This one pecked my hand before it tasted the food.

Miles: That's Daddy lifting me up so I could feed a green orange head bird.

Cooper: It was so fun, can we go there again?
Miles: When are we going again? 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable post! They should give you details more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their narration! Miles wanted to ride on the front of the camel. Cooper had already called the front. I told Miles he should ride on the back because of the camel sneezes, then Cooper will get hit with the sneeze.... something like that. Ha!
    -Grandma Debbie

    ReplyDelete