September 13, 2014

First Day of School

On Monday, August 18th...

I got the boys up and fed them breakfast.
Cooper loves eggs.

Miles typically prefers cereal.  And I guess he was cold.

And we got ready to start our first day of school 2014!
Cooper's first day of first grade.

Miles first day of Pre-K.
 (Thankfully I took these two photos for Instagram purposes, because apparently I never got the rest of the photos from this shoot off the camera before I deleted them... so sad.)

We said the Pledge of Allegiance to get started.

And got to work.

Mid morning, the final part of our curriculum showed up! Perfect!

Cooper loved using his new Math-U-See blocks.

It was a good first day of school. The most important lesson Miles learned was that dry beans (for counting) taste like "poison".

1 comment: