August 22, 2014

VBS - Weird Animals

In between all that stuff we were up to while Derek was gone... VBS started at our church!

I was in charge of games for the week, so we ate with all the other volunteers before VBS started.  Being fed every night was a great perk and helped our schedule so much!

Then we would go upstairs and get ready for the fun.


And fun it was!  Music and skits...


And games... my part.  It was a lot of work, but so much fun.

I had a break during one rotation so I would go peek on the boys.
Cooper was always in snack time during my break.


I checked out Bible Story time in one room.

And watching through the door was as close to being a 'fly on the wall' as I could get to Miles.

The preschoolers came outside to play games during that time too.

And did sidewalk chalk.

This was Miles' first year of participating in VBS and he loved it!

At the end everyone gathered back in the sanctuary for a closing time.

And then we repeated all that a few more times that week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment