December 12, 2013

C is for "Cookie"

Last week our school lesson was C is for "Cow".  So we decided "Cookie" would work for a day too. :)  We'd been planning a "Christmas Cookie Day" at Grandma Pam's house.  When we got there she was set up and ready.

And even had goodies for the boys inside little stockings.

And goodies for me too!  This cute snowman mug and coffee creamer.  Perfect!

Once the boys finished checking out the pretty tree...
(Our didn't have any decor and was still in 'time out' that day)

G'ma Pam got them started on cookies.

They went right to it.

Making some beautiful creations.

And tasting a few too!

Meanwhile Pam helped me with my candy cane cookies I was making for the church cookie exchange.  It was great to have her help since I was making a lot of them and they're kind of time consuming.  We got them all done! 

We enjoyed cookie day very much!  Thanks, Pam!

No comments:

Post a Comment