July 24, 2013

Cow Appreciation Day

July 12th was Chick-fil-a "Cow Appreciation Day".

So, naturally, we dressed up as cows to get free food celebrate.

Hooves...

And tails!

Miles wasn't sure about being a cow, he kept telling me he wanted to be a lion.

And Cooper, who had started to complain of a tummy ache that morning,
said he felt "shy about wearing this".

Once we arrived at Chick-fil-a we fit right in with all the other costumed cows.
Miles took a liking to this one and played with her to the point of annoyance, I'm sure.

Derek met us there for lunch... where he paid for his meal.

Because, unlike me, he will not go to such great lengths (wear a tail) to get free food.

He will watch the rest of us have fun though.

I think free food tastes better.  :)

After we ate, the boys played in the play place for while.

They stripped off most of their costumes so that playing was easier.

All except the hooves... because I had sewn those right onto their feet!

Happy Cow Appreciation Day!

Turns out Cooper was pretty serious about having a tummy ache.  He threw up the entire free kid's meal at our front door as we got home.  Poor guy.  And I apologize for writing about puke in a post about food and fun.  I try to keep my blog true to our life happenings!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment