March 2, 2013

So Far Saturday

So far on this Saturday...

Miles woke up at 5:50am.  My alarm (iPhone) has a weekend setting.  I wish my kids did too...and my coffee pot.  Around 10:30am I was in the living room and Derek was in the bedroom.  And Miles was in the hallway between us.  Fast asleep.

Derek took Cooper outside to enjoy the snow.  Cooper has been wanting to build a snow fort and it's been so cold they snow was powdery.  We got some sunshine today, even if only a high of 30º, that made for good snow conditions.

Miles woke up and got ready to go help. 

...hard at work:

Well, some help got distracted.

And made snow angels while Daddy worked on the fort.
It's yet to be finished since they got too cold and came inside.
(Daddy says they should have started smaller)

All the while I was inside with my coffee watching the KU game.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment