February 25, 2013

Continuing Theme: Rescue Bots

We are all about Transformer Rescue Bots at our house right now.  And since this blog is about what we're up to... and maybe since today I'm short on blogging material... my boy's obsessions make their way into my posts.  I've talked about these Rescue Bots a lot but apparently haven't explained what they are. Since my sister who got Cooper his first bot for Christmas didn't even realize it's a tv show. Ha.

So, here is the intro to the show for you to enjoy:

Between Christmas, Birthday and Valetine's Day, we have now collected all seven Bots.

And with just a little flip here and twist there, a sound effect or two...

They change from "vehicle mode" into "robot mode".

Both boys think they're so much fun.  My bigger boy especially though.

No comments:

Post a Comment