January 22, 2013

Regaining Routine

After staying with Grandma(s) for almost two weeks, it takes a little time to get into a routine again back at home.  Miles is my napper... sometimes even asking if it's nap time yet.  But he had a little trouble one day and didn't fall asleep very fast.  In fact, I had to go into his room and tell him to lay back down a couple times.  Odd.  Cooper and I heard a strange noise and Cooper said, "I'll go look at him." and came back saying, "Mom, you have to come see what happened to Miles!".  HA.  You know I took my phone and snapped a shot of Miles stuck between his headboard and the wall.

After a couple more tries, we all gave up and went outside for some fresh air.
For just a bit, it was chilly.

Once back inside, I put Miles back in bed and told he he was to lay on his pillow and go to sleep.  When I checked on him a few minutes later I found this.  Not exactly what I had in mind, but he was laying on his pillow!

And the next day he was back to his normal napping self.

No comments:

Post a Comment