January 23, 2013

Getting In to Get Out

We've had some cold weather recently... weather.com actually used the word 'frigid'.  Brrrr.  We were going a little stir crazy so we decided to get out... or in.  And find something to do inside....to get out.  Hmmm.  This is confusing.  We headed to one of my favorite places, the mall.  I like to bargain shop, it's a hobby of mine.  And this is how I bribe my boys into strolling in and out of stores with me.

They don't get to ride the rides until I'm done shopping.  HA.

But it gives them something to look forward to.

A reason to be good.  :)

We're quite the circus.

Then we met Derek at McDonalds...  the boys got gift cards from G'ma & Papa in their stockings.

 First they ate:

Then they ran off some steam.

Cooper is getting pretty good at the climbing wall.

And Miles is getting more brave.

And because they had gift cards, they got Happy Meals that included toys.
This makes little boys happy enough to humor mommy with a cheesy smile.

Mission: Get out/inside - Completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment