January 8, 2013

Christmas Morning


We started our Christmas morning with yummy cinnamon rolls
while we waited for everyone to gather for the gift exchange.

Once everyone was accounted for, Cousin Eddie,
 aka Dale, read a passage from the Bible.

Then Grandma got the boys started with a gift.

They were excited about Switch & Go Dinos!

 My boys had gifts for Bella and Alby.

We draw names with siblings.  Tyler had Mikiah.

And Mikiah had Tyler.

Trey had me. 
(He says he lost his "Man-Card" when he went into
Body Central to purchase me jewelry...thanks, Trey, you did great!)

I had Drew... who only put one thing on his list: Amazon Gift Card.

Drew had Trey.

My boys gave everyone souvenirs from Hawaii.


But since Trey was in Hawaii last semester, we didn't get him one.
Cooper was worried we were leaving him out when we wrapped gifts...so we got him some candy.

The boys got fun gifts from Uncle Ty & Aunt Lauren... like this airplane.

Thanks!

Cooper got this little gift from Grandma:

It's a tongue.

An inflatable tongue. 

 Miles loved this little bear from Grandma!

 And I love this shirt from my in-laws!
It's perfect.

All the guys got boot knife socks.

It was a lot of boot knife socks...

We had a good time making a mess and watching the fun.

We surprised Debbie and got her an iPhone...    :) 

More of Christmas Day to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment