May 12, 2012

Love Very Much

We did a re-do picture with all the kids after everyone was over the sickness.

We might need to do another re-do though since we didn't get one with everyone looking.
(and Drake, Lily and Royce are missing)

My boys enjoy their cousins very much!
It's been fun to spend some time with them before we move a bit farther away.

Also fun to bond with Grandma a little. Miles learned to say, "Ga Ma" 
quickly and followed both grandma's around using this word!

Thanks, Mom and Dad for putting us up for a while!

A while back when we left Wichita, Mom and Dad walked us out to the car and helped me buckle the boys in... as they walked back to the house, Cooper said,
"They love me very much."!

1 comment:

  1. "They love me very much," brought tears to my eyes! Cooper is very right!

    ReplyDelete