May 16, 2012

Chuck-E!

After we dropped Derek off at the train station we were planning on meeting Aunt Brenda at Deanna Rose Farmstead.  It ended up being a rainy day so we 'settled' for Chuck-E-Cheese!

The first thing Miles wanted to ride was this!
Although when I put the token in and it started moving, he didn't like it anymore.
He couldn't reach the handles and I think he felt like he was falling out.

He did like this... and he rode it about six times!

Cooper wasn't big enough to do this last time.
He loved it! 

And we ate pizza for lunch, of course.

Then played more games.

Aunt Brenda and Miles made a good basketball team.

And Cooper tried it too.  He was pretty good at it!
(That's my boy! :)

It was a lot of fun...and games.

Thanks for the Sunday afternoon distraction, Aunt Brenda!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! It was fun for me too. I'm gonna miss the fact you guys won't be just across town!!

    ReplyDelete