June 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Derek!


Today is Derek's 28th Birthday!




Derek is an amazing husband and friend. His "Adrenaline Junky" personality is the perfect balance to my overly cautious nature. :) Life is so fun with him around!
He works very hard to provide for us and I'm so thankful!



Derek is also a wonderful Dad! (Happy Father's Day too, Derek!) Cooper adores him and they are best buds. I love to watch Cooper try to copy Derek's every move. And it makes me proud that Derek is such a great example for Cooper to model after. Derek is a Godly man and an encouraging leader of our home.



Happy Birthday, Honey!! We love you!!




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Derek! I have enjoyed watching you grow-up and now it's like I get to experience a replay watching Cooper grow-up. He's as fun & cute as you were!

    Love ya lots - have a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a special guy to us Derek and we are thankful you are part of our family! Lots of love and happy birthdays from the Rouses!

    ReplyDelete