March 3, 2009

Cooper & Jack (in-the-box)


Cooper got a jack-in-the-box for his birthday.
He's a little startled by it! It's so funny!



This way it's less of a surprise!
(He figured this out all on his own)



And I found my camera! It was on the mantle! (Above my eye level!)
One of us must have put it up out of Cooper's reach... and also mine! :)

This picture was on my camera from the weekend.
We went out to eat with Rouses and some of Ronnie's family.
We had to wait a while for a table and Derek let these two each have an ear bud to his iPod.

They're listening to Elvis.


3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! HILARIOUS how he runs for you in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable when cooper throws his arms around you!!! it makes me wish i was a mom! with a cute baby of course haha. i love how pensive jaedyn looks in the picture with cooper and derek, her little hands calmly placed in her lap. and i just love love love those cute little boots on her!

    ReplyDelete