February 1, 2009

Cooper's Party


We celebrated Cooper 's birthday today with friends and family!

Here is an overview of the party.

:::Warning: It's kinda long:::


My little birthday monkey!



Opening gifts:



This one is from G'pa Gordie & G'ma Jan! Thank you!



Time for cake!



The Cake!


Thanks to Heather for decorating it!! It was perfect!


Cooper loved it when we all sang to him!


We sang to Dale too!


Digging in:




Chewing on the monkey:


Rubbing some in his hair!


What's left of his cake:


What's left of his monkey:


Birthday Boy:


Talking to Aunt Anna on the web cam:


Kids:


Party people:


A bath to end the festivities!


We had a great time!!


8 comments:

  1. There are so many things I love about this posts - The monkey masks, Cooper's yellow button-down with rolled sleeves, and a 1 yr old smashing a cake! It doesn't get any cuter than this :)

    Plus, I love that cake!!!! Your friend Heather has some major talent!

    We are looking forward to partying with you Wed night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Cooper!
    I loved that cake!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is the cutest thing ever! Happy Birthday, Cooper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long posts are the best kind!

    Happy Birthday, Cooper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest cake I have seen...
    Happy Birthday Cooper!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cake is awesome! (I went to Heather's blog & I wished she could make the Barbie cake for Maycee's birthday!!!!)
    The monkey theme is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like everyone had a blast...LOVE the monkey mask! Isn't blue icing just the best for mashing and picture taking? Thanks again for letting me be a part of such a special day by making you a cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. is your friend a professional cake designer? that is the most beautiful cake i have ever seen. including wedding cakes. i love the individual one for cooper too, it makes me wish it was my first birthday and i had a cake like that to eat all to myself. i love the little girl who always has a dog in her hands too!

    ReplyDelete