December 19, 2008

Christmas Cookies!




We made Christmas cookies last night!


Cooper was still awake while they were baking...


...but asleep by frosting time. He wouldn't have helped anyway...NEXT YEAR! :)


Yummy!!


I sent some to work with Derek. I don't really trust him though since last time they never made it to his coworkers... I don't think they even made it out of his car last year!!

He did get kissed after this picture for standing under the mistletoe!


Cooper and I delivered some cookies to Donnelly's and Martin Pringle today.
But I (yes... ME!) forgot my camera!!!


3 comments:

  1. I (yes...me!) voted informative. I can't believe you forgot your camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were super yummy! Thank you very much!! I wouldn't have let you take our picture anyway since we're all sick. It would be awful to pass it on to you guys at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the cookies, Amy! They look too pretty to eat. :)

    ReplyDelete