November 20, 2008

Which Way to the North Pole?


Yes... I know... it's not even Thanksgiving yet! But the Bass Pro shop had a
Christmas kick off party. And Santa was showing up! :)


Cooper likes fake snow...can't wait to see what he does with the real thing!


We convinced him to look up for a second...


He pretty much just stared at Santa and Mrs Claus!!


A picture with Frosty the Snowman.


He got to taste a little of the candy Santa gave him.





This is Cooper while we were waiting for our turn to meet Santa.
(They handed out cards for times to get in line... to help with the chaos, I guess.)


**A side note about the Christmas shirt: I bought it on clearance last year after Christmas not knowing if we were having a boy or girl.
I thought it would work for either. Derek wasn't sure about it. (Just call him "Scrooge"!)
Apparently it's more girly than I thought... the photographer asked us, "What's her name?"!!
Or maybe my Mom is right and Cooper just needs a haircut! :)

9 comments:

  1. How fun! This will get you in the Christmas spirit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay, how fun!! Nice job on the shirt, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am baffled as to how the photographer could think cooper was a girl...he is wearing boy boots for crying out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always confused when people think Kailey is a boy. To me, she looks very girly! I like his shirt, and it is very gender neutral. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the shirt! I don't think it is too girly - I'd put it on my boys. Although, Chris might side with Derek. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bring him to Aunt Julie's to see what he does with real snow! I would love to see him on a sled with Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute. I think the shirt is unisex...people just don't look (or think) before they speak. He definitely looks like a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! I like the shirt too, but maybe it is time for the big boy haircut...

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've graduated yet again! As we look at this post Jaedyn is saying "Pooper! Pooper!"

    ReplyDelete