July 16, 2008

Our Day

Grandma Cheri got all the boys new pajamas. Josiah and Cooper's are the same:


Jaedyn really likes Cooper!


Josiah was walking on his hands:


Jake wanted to try:


But this was easier:


Josiah, Jacob and I played "Sorry" while Angie went to a meeting.


Later Cooper got kisses from Aunt Angie:


I spent a good part of the day doing haircuts and it seems that our time is already flying by! We haven't had much down time....and we have more plans for the rest of the week. So our visit is going to go SUPER fast! Which is good... we miss Derek.

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of Angie right now. I want to kiss Cooper's cheek too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Angie and Cooper is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing better than a new pair of pajamas. Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! I'm jealous...I want to hang out with the "Bauer Girls" for a night!!!

    ReplyDelete