May 31, 2008

Expressing Myself

I've been slowly putting up my Uppercase Living Expressions around the house. My sister, Angie, is a demonstrator and I ordered some expressions from her before Cooper was born... I just now have them all up, so thought I'd post pictures. You've probably seen some of them in previous posts.


Bathroom:




Bedroom:




Front Door:



Hallway:




Cooper's Room:



Living Room:



And here's a picture of Cooper because no post is complete without at least one! :)

5 comments:

  1. Your home is awesome and I love the expressions!

    You are correct! No post of yours is complete without "Mr. Yummy"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that smile! Your house looks great too...but we always need our Cooper fix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all...and Cooper is just so very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks sooo nice! I love the colors of your bedroom. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I have a couple expressions to put up yet too!

    Love the Cooper fix...too cute!

    ReplyDelete