April 9, 2008

Just Things

Cooper's Grandma Debbie gave him this cool toy. Sometimes I lay him in it...but until he can reach out and play with things, I figured I'd sit him up in the Bumbo so he could look at all the colorful things on it.





Maybe I just wasn't paying attention, but it seems like Cooper grew eyelashes overnight! I noticed them about a week ago. I love them!



This is something new he does... presses his lips together. It started when I was trying to give him Motrin after his shots last week. Now he must just think it's fun! I think it's kinda cute. :)

3 comments:

  1. He is too cute (still). I think he gets cuter everyday!

    I have never had a "Bumbo". Is this a thing I would like to have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Info on the Bumbo: http://www.bumboshop.com/features.html

    I really like it!

    ReplyDelete