April 11, 2008

Birthday Fun

Aunt Brenda and I went to lunch yesterday to celebrate our birthdays. (Hers is the 6th, mine the 10th)


I'd say Cooper is not as fond of chocolate cake as Mommy is! :)


He actually did pretty well and didn't fuss much, even though he was awake most of lunch.


Then Derek took me shopping. :) Here's Cooper and Daddy checking out the alligator outside the Rainforest Cafe.


And a monkey. Derek has a buddy now... to keep him company at such a boring place as the mall!


While I was shopping!


Side Note:
It's okay to shop at a store named, "Forever 21" on your 27th Birthday, right? I did inform Derek that I'd like to quit having birthdays now... (although G'pa Gordie says having them is better than the alternative!) So Derek got me a cute little card from the "Love Section" instead of a birthday card! Along with chocolates from Cooper, of course!
...okay, okay, I'll keep having birthdays. :)

6 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Sounds and looks like you had a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! I can't believe I missed it - it's even on my calendar! UGH!

    Sounds like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get to shop at "Forever 21" if you FEEL 21! I still feel 18 personally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Amy!! I stopped at 28. (aging that is, not stopped collecting gifts or cake!) It became 28+, 28 or so, and now 28ish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! Shop there as long as you want...you don't have to ever look your age anymore! And 27 is still very young!!

    ReplyDelete