January 31, 2008

Pedicure.... check.


My feet are officially ready for this baby to come! :) My sisters gave me a gift certificate to go get a pedicure. Not just a pedicure, they upgraded to the foot and leg massage as well! I know... they're great.
I went and got my pedicure tonight. I loved it! It was at a spa and so relaxing. The girl asked me when I was due and then asked if I wanted her to rub the spot they're told not to rub on a pregnant woman, I said: YES PLEASE!




...Hello down there, feet! I haven't been able to reach them for months, they're feeling much more appreciated now!




Bring on the baby! :)

8 comments:

  1. I also went and got a pedicure right before having Collin...there is nothing better! :) Your feet look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the last night you'll have to peek over your belly to see your feet so enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I check your blog every day - we can't wait for the big news. Last year at this time I went and asked for prayer at church because I couldn't wait one more minute! I know you're ready. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Cute toes :) Ugh--these last few days are so long. Hope the massage does the trick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great...in case it cheers you a bit...I got a pedicure the day before I had Karlee, it put me into labor and she was born very early the next morning, in 16 minutes! Wishing you a speedy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That second picture is hilarious! I am praying for a baby soon!

    ReplyDelete