November 14, 2007

Good Friends, Good Memories, Good Times...


We went to Wichita this weekend for a bit of a 'reunion' with some friends. My sister, Angie and I first met our good friends, Tiffany and Renee (also sisters) when we lived in Wauneta, Nebraska as kids. Tiff and Renee and their families are still living in Wauneta, and drove to Wichita for the weekend.
We've seen each other at graduations and weddings, but haven't spent any significant time together since any of us have been married or had kids. It was a great weekend! Catching up, laughing, shopping, laughing, playing games, laughing, getting to know husbands and kids...and laughing!! :)



Mom & Dad's Dog also had puppies while we were there! I got to see the first one be born! Out of all her litters, that was the first time I've been there for a birth. They're so cute!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for traveling to Wichita to see us, and thank you for cutting Collin's hair too..you did a great job! I love the puppy pictures. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures. It was so great to see everyone. I love Ashton's hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures of you and Jaedyn! You should have stuck you belly in the one of all the kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool you all keep in touch. And reading about light in the womb reminds me that Craig would sometimes shine a flashlight on my tummy to see Kailey kick when she saw it! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun weekend! Oh and I love the picture from the past...you guys are stylin'!

    ReplyDelete