April 12, 2007

Mr Squirrel

Derek found a baby squirrel in the street when he got home from work today. So he rescued it, put it in a box in the garage and named it "Mr Squirrel"!


He searched the Internet and found that it says to feed them puppy formula. So he gave Mr Squirrel some dinner and put him to bed! :)




We might take him to an Outdoor Wildlife place we found on the Internet. They would know how to raise him better. They were all closed tonight... we'll see how he is in the morning... we're gone too much to feed him often enough I'm afraid though.


If you're curious what it takes... check out this site! :)
http://www.stfranciswildlife.org/squirrels.html

3 comments:

  1. It's SO cute! I don't think I've ever seen a baby squirl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! It would be tempting to keep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I'm surprised Derek even noticed it in the street - I'm not as observant. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete