July 29, 2020

Wheels Up for Christmas...in July?!

I can't.  I can't not update on this blog.  I've neglected it, but I want to do a little catch up, shouldn't take much since: QUARANTINE, ha.  But then I'm going to try and document the big events here on this space.  

Instead of the usual trip to Wichita for Christmas, we planned for over six months to travel to Arizona instead. Most of Derek's family would join us and stay with his Grandparents who winter in Mesa. This was Owen's first flight, and he was excited! 

We got through security, Santa get up and all, and waited to board.

Owen did take his hat and jacket off when the Nintendo games came out.

But redressed the part when we were able to head to our plane.

Derek sat with the bigger boys.
(Hard to tell from this photo, but we'd been passing around a stomach bug and Derek wasn't feeling great)

And EXCITED Owen sat with me!

He was all over the place and looking out the window, then settled in with his TO DO bag.

We were soon in Arizona eating dinner with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment