April 22, 2019

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, He is Risen! 
Apparently, gone are the days of matching brother outfits (per Cooper's request) and pre-Easter photo shoots? Maybe we'll do it again, but this is the second year in a row it's been overlooked.  Last year we were heading to church on Easter having left our house in Peoria ready for showings, and headed to Tulsa to begin a house hunt.  So much has happened this year!  We're so thankful for guidance from a wonderful and caring Savior, who also sent his very own Son to die for us.  But as Owen says, "He didn't stay dead!"!!  For that, we rejoice and celebrate!



All the boys' outfits are repeat of what they wore to Derek's cousins wedding a couple weeks ago.  Since I'm out of order posting this, those pictures will pop up soon! ha.  But my dress was a $6.99 Old Navy clearance.  I've been having fun with my outfit of the day Instagram. 

My bag is from my AsherKate boutique.  Shameless Plug: There is a Friends & Family event going on and it ends TONIGHT!  Use the code "FRIENDS" to get 25% off your entire order, sale items included! You can also see some recent photos and videos of items I've highlighted on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AsherKateAmy/
 Take a look, and if you order, it helps our family. :) 
Online Boutique: https://asherkate.com/#mleyneka  

 Darby Dress pictured above


Kohen Dress pictured above

End unsponsored ad. haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment