January 24, 2019

Santa Suit

So, a little back story on this one: For a month leading up to Halloween, Owen insisted he wanted to dress as Santa Claus. (😂) He ended up backing out on that and I'm still not entirely sure he wasn't mixing up that holiday with Christmas. (😂😂)  
So... when I was out shopping with my sisters on Christmas Eve and spotted this little suit on clearance, I knew Owen had to have it!

For whatever reason, he didn't want to put it on.  Aunt Mandy offered him $1, and ended up at $2 before he thought it was worth it! :)

Aunt Mandy wanted a photo of Owen next to Alexa... 
 (sorry the lighting was horrible)

But Alexa was very hungry and Mandy must have been out of bribe money. :)

We did get the shot though. 

This is Owen saying, "She's very hungry.".

She was...

And I promise we let her go eat after a rapid fire photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment