December 13, 2018

It's a Zoo!

"Black Friday" was not spent shopping this year.  Mostly because all the sales actually start on Thanksgiving...   totally ruined the fun.  Debbie (and Derek & Tyler) took all the boys to the zoo for a while on Friday.

I was impressed, and thankful😊, at the amount of photos they took.

The weather was nice so the animals were fun.

Putting on a show.

The human boys are pretty fun too.  ha. 

I had to ask, but Miles says Owen was looking at a Podu here. 

So many photo by statues.  Haha.

In all the usual spots.


Meanwhile, I was at my parent's house doing everyone's hair. 
And trying to shuffle everyone through lunch at the same time.
I think Mom was winking at me here... hahahahahaah!

Once my guys showed up over there, Owen helped Papa with Christmas lights. 

Then we headed back for some Mleynek time.

Since G'pa Don and Vicki were driving through town and stopped for dinner.

So, more cousin time!

And great family time. 

...that ended with ice cream.   Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment