March 12, 2018

Miscellaneous Monday

Today's post is a random group of miscellaneous photos.

Because sometimes I take such random photos, that they don't belong anywhere.
Like Cooper's hilarious bed head. :)
This ten year old sets his alarm early to get up and cuddle on the couch with me in the mornings... 💙

Or sometimes he practices his recorder a 6:30am... who doesn't love that?

I also snap things like Owen spilling all the cheese balls.  Then sitting on one.

Or take selfies for no reason.

I like to document things like boys losing a tooth.  
Which has been happening a LOT with Miles.

I also document with a photo when Owen sees a kid with a little basketball hoop and says, 
"Look! A potty!"! 😂

And sometimes I ask the librarian to document me holding my prize for guessing the Super Bowl winner and score the closest at the library!

Or...   Twin Night at AWANA.

And how much two year olds love grocery shopping.

Or sitting still at Storytime.

Owen is only in it for the craft at the end!

He's also in it (life) for the naps.  This one loves to sleep.  Anywhere.

I also document his hilarity...  he recently hurt his chin and told me, 
"My beard in bleeding!"!  

My love language is photos, it's how I celebrate life.
And how I celebrate dresses with pockets. :)

I'll leave you with this tank I saw in a store recently.  I didn't buy it so.... yep, I took a photo!  I think I'd feel weird actually wearing it anyway, even marked down to $3.47.  Plus, I wanted the jeans for $9.99 and I didn't have enough cash for both! 😊

 Happy Miscellaneous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment